Oakcreek Apartments are centrally located off Loop 336, providing easy access to shopping, dining, businesses and entertainment venues throughout Conroe.
Our residents love the convenience of being on a school and city bus route allowing pick up and drop off at their doorstep. Parents enjoy close proximity to the highly-acclaimed Reaves Elementary, Cryar Intermediate, Peet Junior High and Conroe High School.
- Great place to live. I moved in about 3 years ago and have not had 1 issue since I’ve been here. Maintenance people are friendly, neighbors are nice and front-office people are great!
- This is the best apartment I’ve ever lived in. The floor plan is great. The kitchen is spacious with built-in microwave, and side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker and water; and I love my walk-in closet and washer/dryer in my room. The staff is responsible and there are lots of nice residents.
- I love the convenient location. Having the city and school bus stop in front of the complex is really helpful.
- My husband and I don’t drive so we love being able to take the bus in front of the property and walk down to HEB and other food options.
- This is a great family community. The pool and fitness center are great. My kids love the playgrounds, and we like to use the outdoor grills and covered picnic tables. We don’t plan to leave.
There are so many benefits to living at Oakcreek Apartments. Here are just a few of the advantages:
- Pet Friendly
- Gated Community with Controlled Access
- Business Center with Resident W-Fi Access
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Resort Pool with Flowing Waterfall
- Gazebo with Barbeque Grills and Picnic Areas
- Private Balconies
- Spacious Kitchens with Energy Efficient Appliances
- Covered Parking Available
- Garages & Self-Storage Units Available to Rent
- Washer & Dryer Connections in all Units
- 24-Hour On-Call Maintenance
Oakcreek Apartments is centrally located to great schools, entertainment and hospitals. Below are links to those nearby services.